Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chicago

Tyler had business in Chicago for a week and so Ashley and I decided to tag along with him.  I had never been to Chicago, so I took advantage of the opportunity to get to the city while Ashley was still young enough to easily tote around with me.  Since Tyler was there on business, I was basically on my own during the day.  I was a little nervous about that at first, but I actually found it to be a lot of fun.  I put Ashley in the Bjorn and went anywhere I could reach by walking, well anywhere close enough to reach between Ashley's naps.  It was a really fun week and I'd love to go back again!












Michael Jordan's Steakhouse.  Ty was SO excited to find this!   

This was a common occurrence.  What a tough life!
We even met up with friends Chris and Austin (so sad we didn't get a picture with Austin!)


No comments:

Post a Comment