Friday, June 8, 2012

Arizona Vacation

After Tyler finished school and before our big move to Cincy we decided to take a long vacation down to Mesa to visit my family.  We had a great time!  It was so fun for me to take my daughter to see my home and to see the place where I have so many great memories.  I know she won't remember this trip, but it was still a very neat experience for me.  And of course, we always have a great time getting together with the family!

Tyler looks pretty good pushing that stroller!
Ashley's first airplane ride.  She was so good!
Celebrating my birthday at one of my favorite places.  Crackers!

It was so fun to watch David play in his summer league basketball games!




All the Beecher kids at Ali's graduation.  I can't believe she is going to college in a month!!



I love being in Arizona.  I love the heat, I love the palm trees and the orange trees, the beautiful sunsets and of course my family.  We have such a wonderful time when we are all together and I was so glad we were able to take this trip.  Can't wait to go back for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment