Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time for a Change

The Winter Semester has finally come to an end and we are proud to say we made it out alive! Even though I start school again on Tuesday, it is so nice to know that I have 14 more credits under my belt and things are just moving along nicely. Sometimes it doesn't seem fast enough, but in retrospect time is flying by!!

In the midst of finals week, somehow we decided it would be a great time to move. We've spent the last week scheduling our time with packing up what seemed like a million boxes and studying until our eyes fell out. The good news is they both paid off! Tyler and I did well on our finals and we are thrilled to be living in a new place! We moved to Holladay on Thursday and we have a lot of work to do, but we are happy to be here for the next while.

The end of this semester also meant Tyler graduated! My parents flew out for the celebration and Tyler's mom, Debbie, came up to surprise him. I wish I could have captured the look on his face when he saw her in the condo waiting for us. It was great! We missed his dad who is busy with the missionaries in Phoenix, but it was great to have Debbie and my parents here for a short trip.


And the biggest news lately......Tyler got accepted to graduate school at the University of Utah!!!! He starts in the fall to pursue his MBA in Business Marketing. I am sooooo happy for him and he is thrilled! Now, we will be a half blue and half red couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment