Sunday, February 7, 2010

A New Beginning


Tyler and I have been married for a little over a month now, and it has been a wonderful time! Yes, a lot of adjustments have been made and we are still getting the hang of being married, but we absolutely love it! We are both going strong with school and work. Tyler is going to be ready to graduate in April and with that wonderful event to look forward to also comes a lot of work. He is in the process of looking for an internship for the summer to get him some experience in the marketing field. Now, when I say looking you may think just sending resumes to different companies. Oh no, if only it were that simple. It is almost like adding another set of classes for him. The companies give all sorts of assignments just to get him an interview. It is a little over the top if you ask me, but I know it will all be worth it in the end when he finds the job he is looking for. He has had a few companies interested so we are praying for the best!

So while he has a little extra on his plate, I have decided to start a blog.
I love looking at all of our family and friend's blogs so I guess now it is my turn. I figure it will be a great way for me to spend my time, and a good stress reliever. I am really excited about it, but I'm not very good with setting up the whole thing, so I'm open to suggestions, and please bear with me. Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I am excited to see what's happening with you guys.......other than the daily Jayhawk commentary. I would be happy to help if you need to figure anything out, otherwise just call Michael. He loves answering computer questions....

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... Thanks "Reese" (if that even is your real name)..... the technical term is "Blogosphere" (see - and it wasn't even a question) and welcome to it.

    We look forward to hearing what The Beck II (or is it III) family are up too!

    ReplyDelete